- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Everyday outdoor
- Main: G-1000 Eco
- 65% Recycled polyester
- 35% Organic cotton
- Hood: HC-Lite
- 54% Polyamide
- 46% Cotton
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and hem
- 2-way front zip with buttoned flap closure
- Cuffs adjustable with buttons
- Fold-away adjustable hood
- An iconic Fjällräven model
- Leather details
- 2 Large buttoned bellows pockets with extra openings from the sides
- 2 Chest pockets with buttoned flaps
- Zipped inner pocket
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 671g
It has a fixed hood, in a pliant nylon/organic cotton blend, which can be rolled up and folded into the collar when not in use. The chest pockets have room for items needed close at hand, and there are large top-loaded pockets with bellows lower down with extra openings at the sides. A two-way zip is hidden behind a protective flap with press buttons. Bellow pleats at the shoulders and extra pleats at the elbows give excellent freedom of movement, while drawcords at the waist and hem give a good fit.
With Greenland Wax the jacket can be easily adapted according to weather and chosen activities. More wax enhances the jacket's wind and water resistant properties as well as its durability and lifespan. With less wax the jacket is cool and has maximum ventilation.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Fjallraven
About the brand
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.