Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Biking
- HC-Lite: 54% Recycled Polyamide, 46% Organic Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- 2 Top-loaded pockets, one with a snap button closure, one zippered
- Elasticated back and armholes for a closer fit
- 2 Hand pockets with zippers
- Two-way front zipper
- Wind resistant
- Packs into self
- Quick drying
- Back length: 72cm
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 142 g
The Men’s S/F Adventure is a light and packable vest, optimized for bike riding with a reinforced upper torso providing wind-resistance where it’s most needed. This section is also waxable for even higher wind and water-resistance. The back and lower front are made from light and durable recycled polyester.
The vest features a high-low hem, with elasticated back and armholes for a closer fit when riding, several functional pockets including two top-loaded pockets and two zippered hand pockets and can be packed into its own pocket. Great as backup gear on any bike ride. Part of the Fjällräven/Specialized series for urban rides and bikepacking adventures.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Fjallraven
- Ideal For: Cycling
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Cotton
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Garment features: Hidden zip pocket
- Weight (g): 142
About the brand
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.