The Men's Skogsö Padded Jacket from Fjällräven is a warm and hardwearing companion for those who enjoy a winter outing. It boasts G-1000 Original fabric for excellent durability, even when wearing a pack while the G-1000 Lite panels help reduce weight and bulk without sacrificing any durability in the key wear areas.
The G-Loft insulation is lightweight and traps warm air next to your body to help keep you warm and the articulated sleeves and hip length of the jacket help to create a good fit to stop cold winds sneaking in. The full length storm flap over the zip and the snug fitting hood also help to retain heat while there are plenty of pockets for storing your essentials as well as warming your hands.
- Main: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% polyester)
- Reinforcements: G-1000 Lite (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: G-Loft (100% polyester)
- Body: 145g/m2
- Sleeves: 125g/m2
- Full length, 2-way front zip with storm flap
- Snug fitting, adjustable hood
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Large inside mesh pockets
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Weight: 1,120g