- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- G-1000 Lite Eco
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- 88% Polyamide
- 12% Elastine
- Environmentally friendly
- Durable, wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Lite Eco
- Ventilating sections in stretch fabric over the back and under the arms
- Two spacious hand pockets with zippers
- Adjustable hood
- Velcro adjustments at the cuffs and drawcord at the hem
- Two-way zipper
- Weight: 435g
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Fjallraven
- Technical features: Waterproof
About the brand
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.