Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- G-1000 Eco: 65% Recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton
- Reinforcements: G-1000 Eco: 65% Recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Solution dyed
- Reinforcement areas on the elbows, pockets and hem
- Smooth outside and soft, brushed inside
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 440g
The Women’s Övik Fleece Zip Sweater from Fjallraven is a robust, warm mid layer for autumn and winter outings. Inspired by the popular Övik Fleece Hoodie, but with a regular collar instead of a hood, the Övik Fleece features a two-way front zipper, and two zippered hand pockets. Both the fleece and pocket linings are made from recycled polyester and made using an environmentally friendly method that reduces water and energy use.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Fjallraven
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 40°C
- Fabric: Cotton
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Weight (g): 440
About the brand
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.