Combining all-day wearability and ultra-rugged design, classic smartwatch features, longer battery life, 32GB memory and added first-of-their-kind features; introducing the Garmin Fenix 6.
The Fenix 6X is the largest in the range and offers a vast 1.4" sunlight-readable display on a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 lens ideal for reading the preloaded TOPO maps, as well as ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Incorporating a multi-satellite network, built-in navigation systems, and Wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity, be assured you are being kept on track with confidence. With longer battery life, across the Fenix 6 series, and with a variety of battery management modes, this timepiece can keep going as long as you do. The Fenix 6X Pro Solar edition also has a power-replenishing solar charging capability to give you a little extra boost.
The Garmin Fenix 6 introduces PacePro, an advanced race strategy feature which guides your speed based on your training and the route, invaluable to help you keep hitting those PB’s. The Fenix 6 series comes with the PulseOx feature as standard and now uses the weather app on your phone to give even more accurate VO2 max readings. Other benefits include an enhanced wrist heart rate sensor and built-in sports profiles for outdoor and wellness.
For those wanting more insight into their climbing stats, ClimbPro measures each ascent for gradient, distance and elevation gain.
The Garmin Fenix 6 offers a rich array of smartwatch and activity tracker features such as Phone-free music via generous on-device storage, or premium streaming services. Garmin Pay means you’ll never be caught out of pocket if you leave your wallet at home, and smart notifications from your phone buzz straight on to your watch.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts, Elevate Heart Rate Monitor
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 200hrs track log
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Pre-loaded full colour TopoActive maps
- Ski maps for 2,000+ worldwide ski resorts
- Ski Dynamics feature
- Incident Detection Assistant
- Trendline popularity routing
- Satellites: GPS, GLONASS and Galileo
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT+
- PulseOx sensor
- PacePro pacing strategy feature
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- Phone-free music with premium streaming service
- Water Rating 10 ATM/100 meters
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 32GB
- Battery type: Rechargeable internal lithium-ionBattery life: (Pro Solar)
- Smartwatch: Up to 21 days +24 hrs/week*
- GPS: Up to 60h +6 hrs**
- GPS + Music: Up to 15h +1hr**
- Max Battery GPS Mode: 120h + 28h**
- Expedition GPS Mode: 46 days + 10 days**
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: 80 days + 40 days**
- Power Glass Lens
- 1.4" (35.56 mm) diameter
- 280 x 280 pixels
- Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel, Titanium, Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
- Case: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Size: 51.0 x 51.0 x 14.9mm
- Weight: Titanium: 82g (Case only 54g)
- In the Box:
- QuickFit Watch Band
- USB charging/data cable
- Documentation/ instructions
- *Assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
- **Assuming use in 50,000 luxconditions
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For 30 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle. From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, Garmin fēnix® 6 Plus is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted multisport GPS watch features colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. It can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening and includes wrist-based heart rate, smart notifications and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.