Garmin GPS Watches:
The Tactix Charlie GPS Watch from Garmin is a high-performance, military-grade GPS watch designed with state-of-the-art materials and advanced functions ranging from navigation and heart rate monitoring to skydiving and night-vision mode. Made with lightweight, high-strength titanium, polymers and a scratch-resistant sapphire lens, it is designed to perform in the most extreme of situations.
Get 24/7 monitoring with the Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitor, no more need for uncomfortable chest straps. Preloaded full of different sport and activity profiles such as running, skiing, cycling and golf, you have all the key stats you need at your fingertips to monitor your training sessions. Water rated to 100m, it is the perfect companion for monitoring your next big swim, in open water or a swimming pool.
With a display that is easy to view in sunlight, 16GB of built-in memory, preloaded TOPO Active Maps for Europe, internal rechargeable battery, and GPS/GLONASS functionality, you have everything you need in order to maximise your performance, whether out on a run, swim or bike ride. With Wi-Fi capabilities, you can connect the Tactix Charlie to the Garmin Connect mobile fitness app for automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect community for easy reviewing and sharing data from your activities. The Tactix Charlie is a must-have tool for anyone looking to take their workouts to the next level and want to push themselves and find new limits.
Not the right GPS watch for you? Browse some of our other products you may be interested in.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 100 saved tracks
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Case: Fibre-reinforced polymer with titanium rear cover
- Bezel: Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium
- Lens: Domed sapphire crystal
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto-goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport profiles: walking, running, cycling, swimming, ski/snowboard, golfing, paddlesports, SUP, skydiving, tactical
- Pre-loaded TOPO Europe mapping & 40,000+ Golf courses worldwide
- Preloaded tactical features: JumpMaster, dual position format, waypoint projection
- Night-vision goggle support
- Around Me map mode highlights POIs, waypoints & other key objects
- Data overlays highlight key info
- Round Trip run/ride offers route ideas
- Quickfit 26 interchangeable strap compatible (sold separately)
- Group track follows each member of the group with a compatible device
- Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitor
- High-sensitivity GPS & GLONASS receiver
- Waterproof: up to 100m (10ATM)
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 16GB
- Battery: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 35hrs in UltraTrac mode, 20hrs in GPS mode, 12 days in Smartwatch mode
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth Smart low energy, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Strava compatible
- iOS/Android compatible
- Type: Colour, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Diameter: 30.5mm
- Resolution: 240 x 240px
- Size: 51 x 51 x 17.5mm
- Weight: 90g
- In the box: Tactix Charlie GPS Watch, USB charging/data cable, Documentation
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For 30 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle. From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, Garmin fēnix® 6 Plus is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted multisport GPS watch features colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. It can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening and includes wrist-based heart rate, smart notifications and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.