Haglofs Barrier Neo Jacket
All about this product
- 100% Recycled polyamide miniripstop weave 41 g/m², bluesign approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 60 g/m², bluesign approved
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Synthetic insulation with great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Mid-mounted insulated pockets with zippers
- Articulated elbows
- Elastic binding at cuff
- One hand adjustment cord at hem
- Centre back length 76.3 cm (men's size L)
About this brand
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
Haglöfs are not only passionate about exploring the outdoors, but also about protecting it. That’s why their extensive sustainability programme endeavours to protect the environment and the freedom offered by a healthy wilderness. From the reduction of chemicals in clothing to the rights of the people who make it, Haglöfs are always working towards a sustainable future.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.