It's a sandal, but it protects your toes...it's extremely light, but it offers loads of support...it's not a contradiction, it's the perfect mix! It's the Keen Clearwater CNX.
Keen's famous hybrid of shoe and sandal design has, in the Clearwater CNX, been stripped down to reduce weight. What hasn't been reduced is the comfort or performance. The supportive footbed, the outsole which just keeps on gripping in the dry or the wet, the straps which cinch neatly round your foot at the pull of a cord: they're all there, but Keen have pared away all the excess weight.
Really, it's makes perfect sense: an open, airy sandal for exploring the warmer areas of the world. Why shouldn't it be as light as possible?
- SR_Footwear purpose: Technical
- Upper: polyester webbing
- Midsole: Lightweight PU with stability shank
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber with multi-directional flex grooves and razor siping
- Secure lace fit capture system
- Aegis Microbe Shield treated hydrophobic mesh lining
- Contoured arch and metatarsal ridge for underfoot support
- Heel pull tab
- Ideal for a range of water and land sports
- Weight: 510g