It's a sandal, but it protects your toes...it's extremely light, but it offers loads of support...it's not a contradiction, it's the perfect mix! It's the Keen Clearwater CNX.
Keen's famous hybrid of shoe and sandal design has, in the Clearwater CNX, been stripped down to reduce weight. What hasn't been reduced is the comfort or performance. The supportive footbed, the outsole which just keeps on gripping in the dry or the wet, the straps which cinch neatly round your foot at the pull of a cord: they're all there, but Keen have pared away all the excess weight.
Really, it's makes perfect sense: an open, airy sandal for exploring the warmer areas of the world. Why shouldn't it be as light as possible?
- Upper: polyester webbing
- Midsole: Lightweight PU with stability shank
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber with multi-directional flex grooves and razor siping
- Secure lace fit capture system
- Aegis Microbe Shield treated hydrophobic mesh lining
- Contoured arch and metatarsal ridge for underfoot support
- Heel pull tab
- Ideal for a range of water and land sports
- Weight: 510g
KEEN sandals and hiking boots are made to be as diverse as your lifestyle. Since their beginning in 2003, KEEN has worked to create innovative footwear with a focus on fit, comfort and protection.
Since those early days, KEEN has kept a number of core beliefs at their heart. All their shoes are designed in their US homeland, and each is specifically engineered to combine comfort, fit and protection for a responsive, responsible and modern way of life; a hybrid life.
You may also like...