Made from tough, waterproof material, this kit contains first aid equipment for injuries typically sustained from water sports, as well as general outdoor activities. This kit is widely used on canoeing, kayaking and rafting expeditions. The QuickFind System ensures that items are easy to locate inside the bag and the kit includes a resusci-aid.
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x Resuscitation Face Shield
- 1 x Scissors (5.5cm Blade)
- 1 x Spot Check Thermometer
- 1 x Tweezers
- 2 Pairs Vinyl Gloves
- 16 x Paracetamol Tablets
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
- 1 x Triangular Calico Bandage 90 x 127cm
- 1 x Open Woven Bandage 7.5cm x 5m
- Disposables & Tapes:
- 5 x 4-Ply Sterile Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 6 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Burn Gel Sachet (3.5g)
- 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
- 2 x Blister Plasters
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressings 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Medium Wound Dressing 12 x 12cm
- 1 x Small Plaster Fabric Strip 4cm x 1m
- Tough, impact resistant polypropylene case
- Water resistant click-shut design
- Dimensions: 330 x 160 x 80cm
- Weight: 500g
British brand, Lifesystems, has protected adventurers and explorers for over 25 years against whatever the elements and fate have thrown at them. Today they work with leading expedition and emergency medical experts travelling in the world’s harshest regions.
This expertise is used to create a collection of outdoor medical and survival products to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments. Through constant research and scientific innovation, Lifesystems can help you survive your toughest adventures.
You may also like...