Lowe Alpine Womens AirZone Pro ND43:50 Rucksack
All about this product
Push harder and faster on tough multi-day hiking trips and dusty hut-to-hut treks with the cool, comfortable carry of the AirZone Trek ND43:50 ventilated women’s hiking backpack.
Our women’s fit AirZone Trek ND43:50 hiking pack is fully adjustable to fit your back length. The one-piece mesh construction of Rab's award-winning AirZone+ carry system is body-mapped to work with the shape, movement and sweat patterns of your back for ultimate comfort. In addition to a world-class carry system, the AirZone Trek ND43:50 uses front entry for easy access to the main compartment.
Trail-friendly features include front and side mesh pockets for maps, jackets and water bottles; upper and lower compression straps; and dedicated attachments for your axe and walking poles. A large-capacity top pocket provides quick access to essentials and a flexible lower compartment separates your sleeping kit from your day gear. Along with an integrated rain cover and water bladder compartment, our premium women’s hiking backpack also features an extendable lid for an additional seven litres of packing flexibility.
- Rigid day hiking and lightweight backpacking rucksack
- Volume: 43L + 7L
- AirZone Back System
- External zipped lid pocket
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment with zipped hipbelt pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket with key clip
- Rain cover
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Zipped front entry with divider panel
- Stretch mesh front pocket
- Front lash points
- Featuring FormKnit™ technology
- Internally adjustable back-length
- Breathable harness and hipbelt
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Dimensions: 69 (Min 56) x 33 x 32cm
- Womens Specific fit
- Weight: 1.6kg
Flap with buckle
69 x 33 x 32
Backpacking, Everyday Walking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking
At least 50% Recycled Synthetics
No PFCs or PFAs
Global Recycled Standard
Easy to Repair
Minimum of 4 Years Guarantee
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.