- Shell: 100& Polyamide
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: Ajungilak fibres
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- 2-way zipper
- Easy-to-use magnetic closure on the insulation collar
- Improved YKK zipper prevents jamming of material
- Insulated covering along the zipper
- Insulation chamber around the hood opening
- Adjustable hood & insulation collar
- Revised anatomical foot box
- Internal pocket to store valuables
- Supplied with storage & packing bags
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.