Mammut Womens Crater Hardshell Hooded Jacket
All about this product
- 100% Polyester (part-recycled)
- Solution dyed backing and face material
- Gore-Tex weatherproof membrane
- Fair Wear accredited
- Bluesign approved
- Mammut Georganic 3D Technology T-Shape: Optimized fit and freedom of movement
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for optimum field of vision
- 2 Climbing harness-compatible waterproof zip front pockets
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable hood
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Water-resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- One-hand adjustable hem drawstring
- Internal zipper pocket
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 479g
User Reviews (1)
At least 50% Organic
At least 50% Recycled Synthetics
Bluesign (Production Site OR Product)
About this brand
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.