Montane Fast Alpine 40 Rucksack
All about this product
The Montane Fast Alpine 40L Rucksack was developed built on feedback from Montane Athletes and leading British Mountain Guides. This technical pack has all of the features you would expect from a mountaineering and climbing focussed pack.
Constructed with fabrics for their durability and expected conditions of use. The main body is Raptor Rip stop 420D while the base is Raptor Endurance 420D an area prone to damage. The harness has been designed using Alpine fabric a blend of nylon and elastane for ease of wear which also helps prevent shell damage when you wear it with a waterproof jacket. Packed with features including a removable lid, wand pockets and mitt-friendly buckles enhancing its functionality, it's ideal for any winter ascent or long summer climbs.
- Capacity: 40L
- Use for: Mountaineering and climbing
- Main: 100% Raptor RS 420 Denier nylon
- Back pad, shoulders and hip fins: 88% Nylon, 12% elastane
- Reinforcement: 100% Raptor Endurance 420 Denier Nylon
- Lining: Halo, 100% polyester
- Harness: Contact Alpine fabric
- Asymmetric bivi opening with Cord Lord quick release and bivi flap
- Removable VertErgo Climb back system with Montane Alpine Mat
- Montane Comfort Climb snow shedding back pads
- Fixed webbing waist belt with metal quick release
- Gear loops and ski, axe, rope attachment points
- Montane off-centre Click and Go chest harness
- Removable body curve, padded hip belt
- Extendible and removable lid
- Low profile wand pockets
- Mitten friendly buckles
- Fit: Unisex
- Weight: 1345g
About this brand
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.