Versatile waterproof mountain shell pants combining a lightweight but tough GORE-TEX fabric with instep reinforcement. Classic fit designed for climbing, hill walking and everything in between.
- GORE-TEX 40 Denier nylon rip-stop main fabric
- DIAMOND FACE 140 Denier nylon rip-stop reinforced instep
- Tailored for a close,ergonomic fit over legwear
- 3mm seam allowance on all seams
- Elasticated waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Waistband loops for braces (not included)
- Two way AquaGuard ¾ length side zips with storm flap
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch
- Press stud hem volume adjustment
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...