Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Main: Gore-Tex 40 Denier nylon rip-stop main fabric
- Reinforcements: Diamond Face 140 Denier nylon rip-stop
- 2-Way AquaGuard ¾ length side zips with storm flap
- Elasticated waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Waistband loops for braces (not included)
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch
- Press stud hem volume adjustment
- 3mm seam allowance
- Fit: Ergonomic, tailored
- Weight: 600g
The versatile, waterproof Montane Ajax Mountain Shell Pants combine a lightweight but tough Gore-Tex fabric with instep reinforcement for durable, abrasion resistant assistance on the crag. A classic fit designed for climbing, hill walking and everything in between, the Ajax Pants come with an adjustable waist with loops for braces, two-way AquaGuard side zips with storm flaps and articulated knees for unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Montane
- Ideal For: Climbing
- Technical features: Water repellent
- Trouser length: Long
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 30°C
- Tight Length: Long Tights
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 600
About the brand
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.