Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use for: Hiking, trekking, climbing and mountaineering
- Shell: 100% Pertex Quantum Eco polyester (50% recycled)
- Lining: 100% PEAQ Synthetic Eco recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100% PrimaLoft Black ThermoPlume recycled polyester
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Full-length front zip with inner storm flap
- Insulated hood fits underneath a helmet
- 2 YYK Reverse coil zip hand pockets
- Concealed zipped chest pocket
- Stretch bound cuffs and hem
- Microfleece lined chin guard
- Microbaffle construction
- Highly breathable
- Adjustable hem
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 581g
The Men's Icarus Jacket from Montane is a toasty insulated jacket that utilises recycled Primaloft ThermoPlume insulation to keep you feeling warm in cold conditions. Thanks to advancing technology ThermoPlume insulation is incredibly lightweight and warm and still able to retain loft and thus insulation properties when it is faced with damp conditions. It is particularly close to mimicking the structure of down resulting in a small pack size that is perfect for taking out into the hills.
The full length zip makes it easy to get on and off while the low profile hood sits comfortably underneath a helmet when required. There are two zipped hand pockets and a zipped chest pocket for stashing essentials and the elasticated cuffs, hem and hood help to keep the drafts and spindrift on the outside without the need for fiddly adjustments. A great insulation option for active, cold weather, outdoor explorers.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Montane
- Insulation Type: Down
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 581
About the brand
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.