Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use for: Climbing, trail running and fastpacking
- 15 Denier Pertex Shield with dry touch backer
- 100% Nylon
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible rollaway hood with wired peak
- Mesh lined, map-sized chest pocket with YKK AquaGuard zip
- Full length YKK AquaGuard front zip with internal storm flap
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- 360° 'DUSK TILL DAWN' reflectivity
- Stuffs away into own chest pocket
- Rear external Montane hang loop
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Fit: Active mountain
- Weight: 190g
The Montane Minimus Jacket is a revolutionary combination of performance, weight and breathability for fast-paced mountain activities. Constructed from ultralight Pertex Shield, which offers full waterproof protection with taped seams and the highest levels of breathability for the ultimate balance of weight and performance.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Montane
- Ideal For: Climbing
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Weight (g): 190
About the brand
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.