Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal for: Mountaineering, scrambling and mountain-walking
- Outer: 97% Granite nylon with slight stretch, 3% elastane
- Reinforcements: 58% Cordura Hydro, 35% nylon, 7% elastane
- Backer: 100% Polyester knit backer
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment
- Two deep mesh lined thigh vents with YKK zips
- Zipped fly with press snap and button closure
- Two mesh lined hand pockets with YKK zips
- Pre-elasticated microfleece lined waistband
- Zipped rear and internal card pocket
- Compatible with Montane braces
- Gaiter hook on front trouser cuff
- Press stud ankle adjustment
- Removable webbing belt
- Pre-articulated knees
- Wind and waterproof
- Abrasion resistant
- Ultra lightweight
- Gusseted crotch
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 635g
A modern classic, Montanes Super Terra Pant are their most rugged technical pants, designed for mountaineering, scrambling and everything in between. Using tried and tested Granite and Cordura Hydro fabric, they have been updated with design improvements and styling upgrades. They are now lighter weight whilst still retaining their robustness and comprehensive feature set.
Reinforcements at the knees, seat and instep make these trousers ideal for most mountain activities; whether you are hiking, scrambling or even having a go at more challenging climbs, the abrasion-resistant fabric will take scuffs and scrapes galore. Seams have been triple stitched to enhance durability further, while ventilation points can be zipped open when you need to cool down quickly. A multitude of well-placed pockets offers secure storage for your essentials.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Montane
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Garment features: Pockets
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 635
About the brand
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.