The Trailblazer 18 is designed for fast-paced day missions in the mountains, where low-weight, stability and quick access to your kit is essential. The innovative Montane COVALENT harness delivers a customisable, body-hugging fit without restricting movement. With ample 18-litre storage capacity and a multitude of pockets, it offers easy access to hydration, food and essential kit while on the move.
- Customisable,body-hugging MontaneCOVALENT harness
- Designed for a superior fit and extended comfort
- Adjusted via the duel direction under arm pull
- RAPTOR Cross Lite 70 Denier fabric in the main body is tough and lightweight
- CONTACT Air Mesh Plus on the harness for added breathability and reduced weight
- Quick release pole carry system on the front of the pack
- Two off-centre Montane Click and Go chest harness straps for added stability on the go
- Two harness pockets with security zip for easy to reach storage
- Accessible, wrap-around wand pockets with locking security zip for extra storage options
- Low bulk webbing waist strap for added stability
- Fast access hydration bladder compatible sleeve
- Front of pack daisy chain with reflective detailing for added safety in the mountains
- Internal organisation pockets and sleeve
- Capacity: 18 Litres
- Weight: 410g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.