- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Capacity: 16L
- Use for: Hiking, fastpacking
- Main: 100% Raptor Cross Lite 70 denier nylon
- Harness: Contact Air Mesh Plus
- Bad pad, shoulder straps and hip fins: 100% Polyester
- Lining: Halo, 100% polyester
- 2 off-centre Montane Click and Go chest harness straps
- 2 Harness pockets with security zips
- Multiple pole attachment points
- Internal pockets and sleeves
- Fast access bladder pocket
- 2 Off-centre chest straps
- Accessible wand pockets
- Webbing waist strap
- Reflective detailing
- Front daisy chain
- Fit: Women's specific
- Dimensions: 44 x 23 x 16cm
- Weight: 420g
The Montane Women's Trailblazer 16 Daypack is designed for fast-paced day missions in the mountains, where low-weight, stability and quick access to your kit is essential. The innovative women's Covalent harness delivers a customisable, body-hugging fit without restricting movement. With ample 16-litre storage capacity and a multitude of pockets, it offers easy access to hydration, food and essential kit while on the move.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Montane
- Luggage features: Shoulder strap
- Closure type: Zip
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Weight (g): 420
- Volume (l): 16
- Dimensions (cm): 44 x 23 x 16
About the brand
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.