With the best fabrics and synthetic fill available the Citadel Mitt is essential for cold weather climbing and mountaineering in the most difficult conditions. The inner mitt uses a lobster finger design for increased dexterity and can be removed entirely for ease of drying.
- DRILITE® Loft 20D outer mitt; highly water resistant, windproof and exceptionally breathable
- Primaloft® GOLD insulation in outer mitt [5oz triple layer over back of hand]
- Primaloft® GRIP insulation in outer mitt [4oz layer over palm]
- Water resistant Goatskin palm overlay
- Modular Expedition fit
- Removable inner mitt; DRILITE® Loft 20D and Soft Shell fabric with leather palm overlay, Lobster finger and fibre pile lining
- Spindrift tabs can be closed to keep inner mitt dry
- Single-handed drawcord closure
- Karabiner carry loops and removable wrist tethers
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.