- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Outer: Recycled Helium 20D, 100% polymaide
- Inner: Recycled Supersoft 20D, 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 700FP Pure duck down
- PFC-Free DWR
- Storage cube & waterproof roll-top stuff sack supplied
- Zoned EXL system to maximise thermal efficiency
- 4 Baffle anatomically shaped & off-hset foot-box
- Integrated neck collar with Lode Lock closure
- Slanted box-wall baffles throughout
- 5 Baffle anatomically shaped hood
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Mid-level side seams
- Comfort limit: -6°C
- Fit: Alpine 2.0
- Pack size: 24 x 21 x 20cm
- Weight: 820g
The Helium 400 Sleeping Bag from Mountain Equipment is an incredibly light, versatile and packable sleeping bag that's well suited to backpacking and cycle touring, it will still happily cope with cooler nights during the spring and summer months.Made from PFC-Free and 100% recycled fabrics the Helium range blend craft with function in an otherwise remarkably simple package.
- Season rating: 3 Season
- Brand: Mountain Equipment
- Insulation Type: Down
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Sleeping bag features: Foot box
- Weight (g): 820
- Packaging dimensions (cm): 24 x 21 x 20
- Fill power (cuin): 700
- Outer fabric composition: 100% Polyamide
About the brand
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.