- Whether winter alpinism or remote arctic journeys are your preferred form of suffering, warm, light, reliable kit is crucial to success. Striking a balance between insulation, weight and mobility is tough in the knowledge of what’s to come but the K7 Jacket is without compromise.
- DRILITE® Loft II outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 300g (Size L) of Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power
- Box wall baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Full Dome HC hood with EXL lining
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with offset insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets, chest pocket, inner mesh water bottle pocket and large zipped mesh inner pocket
- DRILITE® Loft II inner hem and hood lining
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...