Built for exploring the Greater Ranges and polar regions, the Mountain Equipment Men's Annapurna Jacket has had some serious adventures over the years.
The 675 fill power pure down insulation is held in box-wall baffles and is enhanced by a slightly elasticated inner lining that improves the fit against your body and consequently improves the thermal efficiency of the jacket. At the shoulders, Powerloft wadding is used to reinforce the down and resist compression under backpack straps. A Drilite outer shell keeps out the wind and resists the rain.
- Fabric: Drilite (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 675 fill power 90/10 Down
- Water resistant
- Polarloft shoulder wadding
- Box-wall baffle construction
- Zip-off, adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- 2-way main zip
- Internal stretch mesh bottle holder
- Cuff tab adjustment
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Weight: 1315g