Mountain Equipment's 2.5-layer Drilite fabric gives the reliable waterproof, breathable protection needed for the days you don’t manage to outrun the afternoon storm. Impressively lightweight but still featuring Mountain Equipment's proven Alpine fit and Mountain Hood.
- Fabric: Drilite 2.5L (30D)
- Fully adjustable Mountain Hood
- Alpine fit
- Articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK centre front zip with laminated outer flap and internal flap
- 2 ventilated pockets with mesh pocket bags
- YKK underarm pit zips with internal flap
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
- Weight: 355g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.