The Redline Sleeping Bag Regular from Mountain Equipment is suitable for the very coldest conditions encountered during Polar expeditions.
- Gore Thermium 10D outer shell is durably light, highly breathable & rain-resistant
- 1282g of 90-10 Russian Goose Down with a fill power of 800
- Temperature rating: -45°C
- Expedition fit with EXL system
- Roomier, improved loft & thermal efficiency
- V chest & foot baffles & Trapezoid main body baffles
- Ground level side seams with V-side baffle
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated neck collar with Lode Lock closure
- Gore Thermium 10D inner foot-box & hood lining
- Inner pocket for keeping essentials warm & dry
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Pack size: 30 x 29 x 26cm
- Weight: 1282g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.