While the fabric used is waterproof to keep a lot of water out, the seams are not taped and the zip is not waterproof, therefore this cannot be considered a fully waterproof bag.
- Fabric: Tough tarpaulin/1000D nylon
- Volume: 100 Litres
- Internal waterproof divider
- Internal mesh pocket
- Wide U-shaped zipped lid with lockable zips
- Nylon webbing reinforced carrying straps & handles
- Internal & external compression straps
- Lockable & retractable pull-out handle
- Durable custom wheels & wheel housing
- Protective skid rails
- Reinforced corners for extra durability
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.