With full GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell construction and 3M® reflective detailing the Vulcan MRT is fully windproof, highly water resistant and visible even when operating at night. Our helmet compatible hood and Active fit ensure protection and mobility on the most demanding rescues.
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® 290 Soft Shell fabric; completely windproof and highly water resistant
- Mountain HC Hood
- Active fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Over-locked and topstitched construction on body, twin needle on hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 hand pockets with breathable mesh lining
- Napoleon chest pocket and inner zipped security pocket
- 3M® reflective detailing for visibility in poor weather and darkness
- YKK® underarm pit zips
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.