- Access all Ordnance Survey Explorer 1:25 000 and Landranger 1:50 000 maps
- View the whole of Great Britain in 3D route fly-throughs
- Explore more than 1.7 million searchable routes or plot your own
- Download or print maps with routes before you go
- Explore your horizons with Augmented Reality
- Record routes and share with friends
- Inside the box:
- 12-month Premium Digital Subscription to OS maps covering the whole of Great Britain
- Getting started guide and tips for enjoying the great outdoors
Ordnance Survey, Great Britain’s national mapping agency, has a history dating back over 220 years. Recognised as the world’s best, they’re at the heart of every outdoor activity through their paper maps, online route planning and mobile apps.
Their maps span the whole country, and they’ve just launched the next generation versions of Explorer and Landranger maps, which all come with mobile downloads of the map sheet for extra back-up and pinpoint accuracy when you’re out exploring.