A tough yet light pack designed for adventures where dependability is key. Completely stripped down, streamlined and svelte, the Aether Pro 70 is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps, or boundary-pushing long-distance hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make. With one zipper, minimal fuss and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability in the harshest of conditions.
Stripped down, lightweight for moving fast and getting the job done. The Aether Pro doesn’t just carry heavy loads well, it fits bodies of all shapes and sizes. These packs are built for those who appreciate efficiency and create their own specific systems of organisation based on their unique needs, whether expedition mountaineer or explorer of points unknown.
Created with NanoFly fabric, a tried-and-trusted backsystem and an extremely efficient main compartment design, these packs are built for those who appreciate simplicity and are used to creating a backpacking system to suit their own needs. These are packs for expert backpackers.
- Capacity: 70L
- Main Fabric: NanoFly 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- AirScape mesh covered foam backpanel
- FlapJacket top cover
- Internal top load compression strap
- Large removable hipbelt pockets
- Removable floating lid with spindrift collar
- Removable side compression webbing
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Underlid rope carrying system
- Dimensions: 87 x 45 x 37cm
- Weight: 1.79kg