Osprey Daylite Daypack
All about this product
Lightweight, simple, durable and comfortable, the Daylite is well-loved for a reason. Constructed with bluesign-approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and a PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish; it's a sustainable build that’s durable and made to take years of everyday wear and tear. Reach for it when running everyday errands, going for a quick hike or heading out of town.
- Capacity: 13L
- 150D Recycled PET Packcloth
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Bluesign approved
- Compatible with Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT Reservoir
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges
- Internal key attachment clip
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration access
- Internal document sleeve
- Side compression straps
- Zippered panel access
- Dimensions: 43 x 26 x 20cm
- Weight: 500g
Stretch, Water repellent, Wind resistant
43 x 26 x 20
Everyday Walking, Hiking, Travel
User Reviews (95)
About this brand
One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
With innovation in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continues that true pioneering spirit today.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.