The Transporter 95 from Osprey is a carry everything duffel bag that will swallow all the kit you need for the adventure trips that you need to tick off your bucket list. It features four grab handles for easy hauling while the rucksack straps can be utilised for easier carrying or tucked away in the lid pocket so they don't get in the way. It is made from extremely durable and highly water resistant fabric to help keep your kit protected and the weather on the outside while the lockable zips will ease your worries when traveling in areas considered to be high risk for theft and pick-pocketing.
- Capacity: 95L
- Main: 780D Packcloth Double Coated TPU
- Reinforcements: 360/400D Two Tone pack cloth Double Coated TPU
- Durable & water resistant
- Backpack harness stows in lid pocket
- Detachable padded shoulder strap
- 4 grab handles
- Dual end pockets
- Internal mesh side pocket
- Lockable zips
- ID card holder
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Internal key attachment clip
- Dimensions: 69 x 37 x 34cm
- Weight: 1.59kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...