- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Reflective graphics
- High visibility
- Fully waterproof roll-top closure
- Taped seams
- Capacity: 70-100L
- Dimensions: 76 x 38 x 39cm
- Weight: 150g
Made from siliconised ripstop nylon and designed for ease of use, Osprey's Ultralight Pack Liner is built to protect all of your gear from the elements. When the weather turns wet, it's important to know that your equipment will stay dry. This liners is designed to do just that; to seal the contents of your pack against the rain and mud. Equipped with a fully waterproof roll-top closure, coated fabric and taped seams, the liner ensures that all of your gear stays dry no matter what the conditions. It feature a rectangular shape which results in more efficient packing. When removed from your backpack, it's able to stand unaided. Line your pack and say goodbye to soggy equipment.
- Brand: Osprey
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Reflecting details
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Closure type: Roll closure
- Washing instructions: Handwash
- Weight (g): 150
- Volume (l): 100
- Dimensions (cm): 76x38x39
About the brand
One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
With innovation in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continues that true pioneering spirit today.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.