Osprey Womens Kyte 48 Rucksack
Delivery - FREE over £70Delivered on Monday 12ᵗʰ Jun.
All about this product
Designed and built as durable workhorses, the Kyte 48L Rucksack eagerly carries gear off the beaten path into rugged, unpredictable backcountry terrain. With a close-to-body technical fit and dependability you can trust for days on end, these packs can handle scraping through sandstone canyons or scrambling over snow-covered peaks. The Kestrel and Kyte proudly wear their stains with age—these packs are made to last.
- Ideal use: Backpacking, trekking, travel
- Capacity: 48L
- Bluesign approved 420D recycled nylon
- 500D recycled high tenacity nylon
- Bluesign approved
- PFAS-free DWR
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation
- Full front panel U-zip access to main compartment
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame
- Internal compression strap
- Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt
- Rain cover in zip pocket at base
- Zip mesh pocket under lid
- Full length side zip pocket
- Floating top pocket
- Top lid zip pocket
- XS/S: 74 x 40 x 30cm
- M/L: 79 x 40 x 30cm
- XS/S: 2.01kg
- M/L: 2.09kg
Flap with buckle
74 x 40 x 30
Backpacking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Travel
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.