Patagonia Mens AlpLight Down Jacket
All about this product
The AlpLight Down Jacket is an experiment in exploring the possibilities of nature's lightest, most packable insulation. Fair Trade Certified sewn, this jacket is comnstructed using NetPlus, a fully postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, while the shell is made from along with a PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish. Features include two handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers that the jacket can self-stuff into, a centre front zipper with moisture-wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at the chin for comfort. With nylon-bound cuffs and drawcord adjustment at the hem, it's designed for cool-weather missions when you need a featherlight insulating layer that packs down small and still keeps you warm.
- Shell: 100% Postconsumer nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets
- Lining: 100% Postconsumer nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets
- Insulation: 100% 800FP Virgin goose down
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Enhanced mobility at elbows and shoulders
- Narrow channels provide reduced bulk
- 2 Hidden zipper handwarmer pockets
- Moisture wicking interior storm flap
- Carabiner clip-in loop pocket
- Self-stuffs into right pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs
- Center-front zipper
- Chin zipper garage
- Overstuffed collar
- Varied quilting
- Reduces draft
- Maintains loft
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 270g
Full zip, Packable, Pockets
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Everyday Walking, Hiking
User Reviews (1)
Fair Trade Certified
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.