Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Main body: 65% Recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton plain weave
- 49% Recycled nylon
- 42% Polyester
- 9% Elastane double weave
- PFC-free DWR finish
- Fair Trade certified
- Bluesign approved
- Softer double weave panelling at front of legs, knees, and rear yoke
- Adjustable strap for footwear compatibility and weather-resistance
- Reinforced at bottom of legs to stand up to boot chafing
- Two bellowed cargo pockets
- Two welted back pockets
- Adjustable waistband
- Hidden boot hooks
- Two front pockets
- Belt loops
- Fit: Regular
- Inseam: 31"
- Weight: 850g
These tough and durable natural-blend hike pants allow you to move through brush and slide over rocks without worrying about tears on those off-trail jaunts exploring the path less taken. The main body is made of a tightly woven recycled polyester and organic cotton blend with a PFC-free DWR finish that's quick-drying for wind and water resistance and durability.
The front of legs and knees, and rear yoke are paneled with softer recycled nylon/polyester stretch for added mobility. There are two front pockets; two bellowed cargo pockets with snap closures; two welted back pockets with flaps that secure with snaps and yhe bottom of the legs are reinforced to stand up to chafing from hiking boots.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Ideal For: Climbing
- Technical features: Stretch
- Fabric: Cotton
- Garment features: Pockets
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 408
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.