Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Trekking and mountaineering
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Zippered stuffsack chest pocket
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Reflective P-6 chest logo
- Fully adjustable hood
- Half-elasticated cuffs
- Weather resistant
- Slight drop tail
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 105g
The fully recycled Men's Houdini Jacket from Patagonia is your new take-anywhere coat; with full weather-resistant protection for high-output endeavours. Coming with a handy chest pocket that doubles up as a stuffsack when the jacket is no longer needed, this shell comes complete with reflective logo for visibility and a drop-tail hem for slightly more coverage. Fair Trade Certified sewn and PFC-free, it's ready to take on just about anything.
- Sleeves: Short Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Ideal For: Camping
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 105
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.