Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Shell: 100% 2-Layer H2No Performance Standard nylon (51% recycled)
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 100% 200-g Thermolite ECO92 polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Two-way, center-front zipper with an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece protect hands
- An internal, zippered, media-compatible pocket holds small essentials
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closures feel soft on skin
- Fixed, insulated two-way-adjustable hood
- Durable and abrasion resistant
- Wind and waterproof
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 1366g
Patagonia's Mens Lone Mountain Parka is a technically-tuned, insulated shelter from cold, wet conditions.
The wet-weather performance starts with a 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabric made from partially recycled nylon that’s waterproof, windproof and breathable. Inside, a recycled polyester taffeta lining glides smoothly over layers and manages moisture when the pace quickens. Insulated with highly efficient recycled Thermogreen polyester insulation, the Lone Mountain feels soft and keeps you warm. A storm flap secures with hidden snaps, covering the 2-way front zipper to keep out snow and wind, an insulated, adjustable hood protects your head, zippered handwarmer pockets lined with soft Microfleece warm your hands, and an internal zippered media-compatible pocket keeps your phone secure.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 1366
- Water column (mm): 20000
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.