Patagonia Mens Micro Puff Hooded Jacket
All about this product
The Micro Puff Hoody combines an ultralight Pertex Quantum shell with PlumaFill insulation for the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any coat Patagonia have ever created, and the highest compressibility of any synthetic jacket. The new go-to insulation piece for mixed (and possibly miserable) conditions, the NetPlus shell is constructed from postconsumer nylon made from recycled fishing nets, and the insulation is recycled polyester, meaning this jacket not only does the job, but ensures it's doing its part too.
- Ideal use: Hiking, mountaineering and everyday walking
- Shell: 100% Pertex Qunatum NetPlus nylon made from recycled fishing nets
- Lining: 100% Pertex Qunatum NetPlus nylon made from recycled fishing nets
- Insulation: 100% Plumafill recycled polyester
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 2 Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Under-the-helmet hood construction
- Backpack and harness-compatible
- Center-front zipper storm flap
- Carabiner clip-in loop pocket
- Patterned for high mobility
- 2 Internal drop-in pockets
- Under-the-helmet hood
- Chin zipper garage
- Elasticized cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 298g
Insulated, Water repellent, Wind resistant
Adjustable hem, Full zip, Helmet compatible hood, Packable, Pockets
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Everyday Walking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking
User Reviews (2)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.