The best warmth for weight jacketPatagonia ever built, the Micro Puff® Hoody delivers ultralightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation—a revolutionary featherlight down alternative.
This unprecedented combination of warmth, minimal weight, and compressibility—even when wet—offers the versatility of synthetic without compromising the benefits and feel of down. The revolutionary PlumaFill insulation (65-g 100% polyester) is featherlight and compressible, offering down-level warmth that still traps your heat when it’s wet. A nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, blocks wind and snow. The garment’s design maximizes performance and minimizes useless fluff. Features: zippered handwarmer pockets (the left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop), a pair of sleek internal drop-in pockets (made without excess, using the backside of the handwarmer pocket bags), a light and simple under-the-helmet hood, and elasticized cuffs and hem.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the
- PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- 264 g (9.3 oz)
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of this worldwide business that still makes clothing for climbing – as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None require a motor and in each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.
Patagonia only use organic cotton, recycled materials or repurpose worn-out products within their product line. At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reserve the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet. Patagonia donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
You may also like...