- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Fabric: 100% Polyester (87% recycled)
- Cuffs: 100% Snag resistant, stretch knit polyester
- Insulation: 100% 60-g FullRange polyester (40% recycled)
- PFC-free DWR finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion
- FullRange insulation supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability
- Generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance
- Sleek, stretchy, low-bulk and snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs
- Microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off
- Center-front zipper with zipper garage at chin
- Elasticized hem seals in warmth
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 346g
The Mens Nano-Air Hoody from Patagonia is a warm, stretchy, breathable layer you can put on and leave on through high-output, stop-and-go activities in cold weather. Even better, it's upped the recycled material content throughout the Nano-Air, from the lightweight, weather-shedding shell, to the comfortable plain-weave liner, to Patagonia's warm-when-wet FullRange insulation — all with zero sacrifice in performance. It's a new standard for technical insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy while using recycled inputs to the greatest possible degree.
The trim, stretchy hood is designed for next-to-noggin use, though it'll still fit snugly over low-profile helmets. Two handwarmer pockets and a chest pocket all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a zipper garage for comfort on your chin. The variable conditions cuffs have sleek, stretch-knit insets that allow you to push on a lightweight shell and feel the thermal properties of the Nano-Air skyrocket.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Insulation Type: Down
- Technical features: Insulated
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.