- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Heavy snow, hillwalking and mountaineering
- 100% Recycled polyester
- Gore-Tex with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Low-profile, tapered tab hook-and-loop cuffs provide tight seal
- Optimal Visibility, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor
- Welted, watertight ventilating 2-way pit zips
- Helmet and hood compatible
- Rugged durable protection
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- Concealed Recco reflector
- Wind and waterproof
- Highly breathable
- 2 Welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of harnesses and waistbelts
- 2 Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and garages
- Interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 550g
Born from tradition and infused with modernity, the Men's Triolet Jacket from Patagonia is a mountain-focused, heavy-duty shell for heavy snow, driving wind and pouring rain. The 3-layer Gore-Tex construction features a waterproof, breathable membrane bonded between a robust inner lining and 100% recycled durable polyester outer shell, finished off with a durable water repellent treatment that fights to further fend off wet weather.
A jack-of-all-things-alpine, features of the Triolet Jacket include a helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor, traditional adjustable cord locks in the hood and hem, watertight ventilating pit-zips and an assortment of pockets with watertights zips and zipped garages that stay clear of harnesses and waistbelts; perfect for storing gloves and hats as the weather shifts.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Ideal For: Hiking
- Garment features: Water repellent treatment
- Technical features: Breathable membrane
- Material: Gore-Tex
- Water column (mm): 28000
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.