Influenced by Patagonia’s fleece heritage but made modern with 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, the Retro Pile Marsupial provides ultimate softness and warmth.
Patagonia have now combined one of their comfiest styles with one of their comfiest fabrics. The Retro Pile Marsupial, made with double-sided, high-pile shearling fleece that’s as soft and cosy on the inside as it is on the outside, is perfect for relaxing rest days, campfire nights and primo bouldering conditions. The generous, quarter-length zipper makes pulling it on and off between goes hassle-free. Vislon® zippers finished with grosgrain pulls secure chest and marsupial handwarmer pockets. Easy elastic binding finishes collar, centre front, cuffs and hem. Fit is straight on side seams for a modern, boxy fit that isn’t too bulky when searching for footholds, kindling or the last beer at the bottom of the cooler.
- Retro-inspired high-pile fleece designed for rest days and campfire nights
- Generous quarter-length zipper makes taking on and off a breeze
- Three Vislon® zippers secure access to both chest and marsupial handwarmer pockets; finished with grosgrain pulls
- Elastic binding around collar, centre front, cuffs and hem
- Straight fit on side seams for a modern, boxy fit and comfort; made for layering
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn