The Women's Down Sweater Hoody from Patagonia delivers exceptional comfort and warmth in cold conditions. It features a combination of recycled polyester fabric and 800 fill power goose down that is traceable from the parent farm to the apparel factory to ensure its ethical sourcing. The fabric boasts a durable water resistant finish for a little extra protection in damp conditions and will also block out the wind while the down helps to trap a layer of warm air around your body. There are two zipped handwarmer pockets for keeping your essentials secure and close to hand and a zipped interior pocket doubles as a stuff sack for the whole jacket when you want to stow it in your pack.
- Outer: 100% recycled polyester ripstop, 30D
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester riptstop, 22D
- Insulation: 800 fill power traceable goose down
- Full length centre front zip
- Insulated adjustable hood
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 zipped internal pocket, doubles as stuff sack
- Gusseted underarms
- Low profile cuffs
- Drop tail hem with adjustable drawcord
- Weight: 371g
Product Code: A4215341
You may also like...