Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hiking and everyday
- 91% Recycled polyester
- 9% Spandex plain weave
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Draped waist with encased adjustable drawcord
- Right-front concealed zipper pocket
- Crossover tank rear styling
- 2 Front drop-in pockets
- Slightly scalloped hem
- Fit: Regular
- Inseam: 27"
- Weight 258g
The Patagonia Fleetwith Romper is the multifunctional one-piece made from a recycled polyester and spandex blend that’s stretchy, quick-drying and resists wrinkling. With an encased drawcord that allows you to customise the fit, the Fleetwith Romper a staple for your wardrobe for hikes, travel and trips into town for a coffee.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyester
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Sleeves: No sleeves
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Garment features: Hidden zip pocket
- Weight (g): 258
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.