Patagonia Womens Granite Crest 3L Jacket
All about this product
- H2No Performance Standard shell: NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop
- Slick jersey backer
- PFC-free DWR finish
- Fair Trade Certified
- Adjustable drawcord cinch at hem is routed up through front pockets to reduce bulk
- Jacket self-stuffs into left-hand pocket and has minimal hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Two-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood provides visibility in poor conditions
- Center-front zipper and chest pocket with watertight zips and zipper garages
- Two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of pack waistbelt or harness
- Pit zips with welted, watertight two-way zippers provide ventilation
- Hood with laminated visor effectively sheds water
- Fit: Regular
Adjustable hood, Full zip, Hood, Packable, Peaked Hood, Pit zips, Pockets
Everyday Walking, Hiking, Outdoor sports, Travel
User Reviews (9)
About this brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.