Patagonia Womens Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket
All about this product
- Ideal use: Hiking and climbing
- 100% Recycled polyester air permeable shadow ripstop
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 100% FullRange polyester (93% recycled)
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Cetified sewn
- Bluesign approved fabric
- 2 Invisible zip low-profile handwarmer pockets
- Zigzag hollow-core yarns: Moisture wicking
- Articulated patterning and quilting
- Sleek, partially elasticized cuffs
- Harness accesible pockets
- Low-profile zipper garage
- R1 Air knit-fleece panels
- Minimal center-front zip
- Low-bulk layering
- 4-Way stretch
- Quick drying
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 252g
About this brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.