Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hiking and everyday
- 90% Recycled Nylon
- 10% Spandex
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- 2 Mitered on-seam front pockets with drainage
- Durable, abrasion-resistant front paneling
- Adjustable hook and loop waist and cuffs
- 2 Zippered thigh pockets with drainage
- Moderate leg articulation for mobility
- Center-front boot hook cuffs
- 2 zippered rear pockets
- Modern articulation
- Gusseted crotch
- Water repellent
- Fit: Slim
- Inseam: 31"
- Weight: 408g
The Women’s Point Peak Trail Pant from Patagonia are built for rugged, multiday trail and travel. Abrasion resistant, these durable recycled nylon and elastane blend pants feature a slim fit with moderate articulation and a 31" inseam. The PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish works hard to keep you dry while the waist and cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop tabs to help you achieve the perfect fit. Additionally, these pants come with plenty of zippered and drainable pockets, keeping valuables safe and always close to hand.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Stretch
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Garment features: Pockets
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Weight (g): 408
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.