The Expedition 1400 Sleeping Bag from Rab has a very impressive warmth to weight ratio, it's designed for use on expeditions to 8000m peaks and in polar environments.
With 1400g of the highest quality 850FP European Goose Down, it is designed to offer warmth and protection in temperatures as low as -40°C. Specifically designed for expedition use, it's slightly oversized to accommodate larger expedition clothing, and uses a combination of high quality Pertex inner and outer fabrics.
Key technical features include water-resistant linings at the head and foot to prevent water ingress, longitudinal baffles to minimise down migration, and a face baffle for improved use with a hood.
- Fabric: Pertex Endurance
- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon ripstop)
- Inner: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Duck Down (850 fill power)
- Close fitting neck baffle
- Longitudinal chest baffles with internal Flowgate technology
- Face baffle
- Longitudinal foot baffles
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Down clothing compatible
- 3/4-length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti-snag zip tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Internal drawcords
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Shape: Mummy
- Rab sleep limit:
- Internal length: 195cm
- Internal chest width: 80cm
- Internal hip width: 63cm
- Internal foot width: 45cm
- Weight: 2,090g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...