The Kitbag 50 is a hardwearing, heavy duty kitbag, designed to keep your gear safe and withstand the rigors of an expedition. The Kitbag is made using a tough and durable 600D fabric and is coated with a water-resistant film. Triple-stitched seams and a double thickness base add further to the ruggedness of the Kitbag. Contents are easily accessible through a large, lockable main opening, and there are even 2 internal pockets underneath the lid. For transportation, there are two detachable shoulder straps, 4 handles and daisy-chain lash points.
- Triple-stitched seams, bar tacked straps
- Tough 600D fabric with TPU water-resistant film
- Double thickness base
- Large main opening, lockable YKK 10 coil luggage zip
- 2 internal pockets under lid
- 2 central handles, 2 end handles
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Daisy-chain lash points
- End compression straps
- Dimensions: Length 68cm x Width 37cm x Height 24cm
- Weight: 1160g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...